How To Take Care Of Your Garment
- Before hand washing, make sure to read the label attached to your item first.
- Hand wash garment with gentle detergent.
- Use cold water when washing garment.
- You may wash on delicate cycle, but it's preferred to hand wash.
- Do gentle hand motions when washing your item.
- Line dry clothing under shade after hand washing. Must keep away from direct sunlight or garment will will bleach.
- Avoid using the drying machine so your garment can last forever.
- After your item has dried, hang to prevent wrinkles.
Try to wear garment as many times as possible. Frequently washing clothing will decrease the lifespan.